Wednesday, February 17, 2010

NO WORDS…

Seriously when i found these photos on facebook I started laughing.My x Best Friend/Boy friend new Girl Friend.If i knew he was into weird girls that likes to put photos of them on a toilet on facebook i would have forgotten about him months ago.We

broke up the relationship that was a long distance and i couldn't move closer cause of my visa  and so he  couldn't either of his job so after 6 months of ‘‘dating’’  we call it quits.I loved him so much and i wanted to wait till i cant get my permanent residence so I could move to be closer with him and i loved his family too and i always like spending time with them.After i released he doesn't answer my calls,  texts and emails i  knew he had  a new girl friend-all the signs where there but i ignored it.So i write him a letter after months of silence.He then emailed me back after a few weeks say all this bull**** of how sorry he is and he didn't mean to hurt me.He took me off facebook and change his email.It was obvious he didn't wanted to get back together and i felt sorry for him while i read the mail until the end  he then said' yip i have a girl friend and i don't think she would like it if i am still friends with my x girl friend. BANG it hit me….

i felt so angry/hurt/emotional -all these feelings just crawl on top of me.I was angry coarse i thought we might still have a change to get back together.So basically i wasted 8 months on waiting and thinking he might feel the same way.Hearing this from him hurt me a lot.

But slowly and surely i am getting back on my feet and i am moving on with no hard feelings-I wouldn't take him back and i am so glad that i didn't end up marring him.I miss his mother and his father though.I have learned a lot from them.

 

22462_333227147081_574142081_4550933_894025_n

my Question? why would you put this sort of photo on facebook????????????????????Monique…..

but thanks to this photo my eyes are clearer and i know there is someone better for me out there…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive